Rotary Club of San Rafael
Celebrating our 94th Year of Service
(Since May 1, 1922)
District 5150, Club #409
Service Above Self
The Rotary Club of San Rafael is the oldest and one of the largest of the 16 Rotary Clubs in Marin County. Located in one of California's 'Mission Cities', the Club was chartered on May 1, 1922 and currently has about 100 members.
Rotary of San Rafael has sponsored the Rotary Clubs of San Anselmo (1925), which later changed its name to Rotary Club of Ross Valley; Mill Valley (1926); Novato (1954); Terra Linda (1964); and Mission San Rafael (1982); and helped co-sponsor the Marin Evening Rotary Club (1985).